Menu

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hopalong at Rich Table in San Francisco

Rich Table is located in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. It's become the place where my out of town friends and Bay Area friends want to meet for drinks and dinner. Luckily for me, the menu changes so that there is always a new drink or food item on the menu. On this particular day, we were celebrating a friend's birthday. As you can imagine, there were a few rounds of cocktails and red wine. I like to drink my dessert. So when the dessert menu arrived, I was torn which of three cocktails to order. I've already enjoyed the Rich Coffee (with Fernet). So it was down to the Hook Shot (vodka), Grasshopper and the Hopalong. With the rye and the absinthe, this delicious dessert cocktail had me  happlily hopping along to where the designated driver for the evening had parked the car.

The Drink - Hopalong, $10
Rye whiskey, root beer, absinthe, clove

The Place - Rich Table
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
Restaurant
Dinner Wednesday - Monday
www.richtablesf.com

Other Rich Table drinks
Big Night
Let's Go
Whack a Mole
Rich Coffee
Silk Road
Round Heel
Big Night: Act II

Other pictures from the visit

 Tofu and Farro (with the lowlight we didn't realize how pretty it was until I took a flash picture)

Ribeye Steak

0 comments:

Post a Comment