Menu

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Big Cosmo at MKT in the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco

MKT is located in the Four Seasons Hotel in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. I was never a big fan of Cosmopolitans. After seeing the picture of this drink in Alcademics, I knew that I wanted to give the Cosmo a try. The cranberry ice ball definitely makes a statement when it arrives. Our server told us to have it sit a bit for more of a cranberry color and flavor. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a sprinkle of lime zest on my cocktail like Alcademic's photo. But that's just about the looks. This One Big Cosmo is refreshing and ice cold.

The Drink - One Big Cosmo
Hangar 1 Straight & Lime, Qi White Tea, Cranberry Ice Ball

The Place - MKT
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Hotel restaurant/bar
Open daily
http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco/dining/mkt_restaurant_bar/

Other MKT drinks
Some Like it Hot

0 comments:

Post a Comment