Menu

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Redford Manhattan at Redford in San Francisco



Redford is a new place bordering the Tenderloin and Nob Hill neighborhoods of San Francisco. I always try to grab a seat at the bar so that I can see what others are ordering and how the drinks are prepared. While I decided to stick with the Redford Lemonade, my research partner opted for the Redford Manhattan for the next round. I'm so glad they did. I just love the unique twist on a classic Manhattan with the addition of St. Germain and Fernet Branca. I can't wait to return to try some other drinks on the menu.

The Drink - Redford Manhattan, $11
Bulleit Bourbon, St. Germain, splash of Fernet Branca

The Place - Redford
San Francisco, Tenderloin/Nob Hill
Bar with a kitchen
Open daily 5pm-closing, happy hour
http://www.redfordsf.com/

Other Redford Drinks
Redford Lemonade

Making a drink at Redford







0 comments:

Post a Comment