Menu

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Roundheel at Rich Table in San Francisco

Rich Table is located in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. I had an event in the neighbhorhood and thought I may need a pre-event cocktail. I arrived at Rich Table at 5:25 on Saturday night and there was already a good number of people waiting outside to grab a seat at the bar. I do like when restaurants have a short list of cocktails available. It makes choosing a cocktail so much easier. And with Rich Table, there's always a few new cocktails on the list. Since I'd last been there, the Roundheel cocktail caught my eye. I thought with the elderflower it would accentuate the rum so that the cocktail would be too sweet. However, the grapefruit evens out any sweetness. What a well rounded cocktail!

The Drink - Roundheel
Rum, Elderflower, Grapefruit

The Place - Rich Table
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
Restaurant
Dinner Wednesday - Monday

Other Rich Table drinks
Big Night
Let's Go
Whack a Mole
Rich Coffee
Silk Road
Big Night: Act II
Hopalong

1 comments: