Menu

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jalapeno-rita, Lark Creek Steak

Lark Creek Steak is located in the Westfield Shopping Center in San Francisco. As soon as I saw the menu, I knew that I had to order the Jalapeno-rita with Espalon Reposado tequila, Cointreau, sweet and sour, fresh lime juice and jalapeno. I enjoyed the consistent kick of heat (between mild and medium) throughout the drink and in between sips. Next thing I knew, the glass was empty. If you need to take a break from shopping or want to watch a game on tv, head to Lark Creek bar.  During happy hour, svedka vodka cocktails are $6, wine is $5 and bar bites are half off.

The Skinny
Lunch and dinner 7 days a week, happy hour, full bar
http://larkcreek.com/larkcreek_steak/index.html
Jalapeno-rita, $12


 Caesar Salad (kids), $5

 Oysters Rockefeller (top view), $13.95

 Oysters Rockefeller (side view), $13.95

Asparagus with Hollandaise, $7.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment