Menu

Friday, April 27, 2012

El Diablo, Churchill

Churchill is located in the Castro/Market neighborhood of San Francisco. I've been wanting to try the cocktails at this bar since it first opened. But, I just haven't had the chance. I am so glad I finally did! The El Diablo is a colorful cocktail made with tequila, creme de cassis, lime juice and ginger. My research companion loved how the cocktail was served in a mason jar. Beware, it's easy to guzzle this refreshing cocktail quickly.

On a side note, I love how their website has pictures of their seasonal cocktails to tempt you to come and try them. Yet another place with so many cocktails to try. Which one next?

The Skinny
Bar, open daily 4pm-2am. Happy hour daily until 7pm.
http://churchillsf.com/
El Diablo, $9

Other Churchill drinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment