Menu

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Proibito, Farina


Farina is located in the Mission district in San Francisco.  The Proibito cocktail on the Modern Italian cocktail menu is made with El Jimador Blanco, fresh pomegranate, Combier Liqueur d'Orange, and fresh lime. It's colorful, light and refreshing. It makes sense that "Proibito" translates to prohibited in English. While I do love fresh pomegranates and fresh pomegranate juice, I made such a mess with seeding a pomegranates in the past that I've forbidden whole pomegranates in my home. While I have tried to make this tantalizing drink at home with store bought juice, I must say, fresh pomegranate does make a big difference!

The Skinny
Dinner 7 nights a week, Sunday brunch, full bar
http://www.farina-foods.com/
Proibito, $12

Other Farina drinks
Scorpione
Basil Supreme

Other pics from this visi

Genovese Latte Dolce Fritto, $10
(lightly fried milk custard)

0 comments:

Post a Comment