Menu

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Celery Gimlet, Saxone + Parole


Saxone + Parole is located in the NoHo (North of Houston) neighborhood of New York City. I just love when you go to a place and are trying to figure out what to have for a second drink since everything looks so good. I had to ask for the server's help. She said, since you like savory drinks, I recommend the Celery Gimlet. I was not disappointed. The Celery Gimlet popped with unique flavors.

I had to look up the verjus ingredient since I hadn't heard of it before. I could have asked when I ordered, but I forgot. With my smartphone, I was able to find out that verjus is unripened grape juice usually found in Syrian and Persian cuisine.

The Drink - Celery Gimlet, $14 a glass/$52 pitcher
Spring 44, green chartreuse, st. germain, fresh celery, salt, verjus

The Place - Saxone + Parole
New York City, Bowery(aka NoHo)
Daily dinner, weekend brunch, full bar
http://saxonandparole.com/ 

Other Saxone + Parole drinks
Bowery Fix

0 comments:

Post a Comment