Menu

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bergen Street, Lolinda


Lolinda is a new Argentian restaurant located in the Mission district of San Francisco brought to you by the brilliant team behind Beretta and Starbelly. I wanted to immediately order most of the cocktails on the Nuevo section of the menu. But I knew that would not be wise. I had to rely on the guidance of the server for my first choice for the evening. I went ahead with his favorite on the menu, the Bergen Street. I was not disappointed. Each spirit added a delicious pop of flavor to this cocktail. Many of my researchers would probably not order this cocktail not only because of the Absinthe but because of the number of liquors in this. Shh, between you and me I may have been dancing down Mission Street and thinking I was on Bergen Street that night after a few of these.

The Drink - Bergen St., $10
Krogstad Acquavit, Plymouth Gin, vanilla, lime, Galliano, Absinthe

The Place - Lolinda
San Francisco, Mission District
California Argentian restaurant
Daily dinner
http://lolindasf.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment