Menu

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pimm's Cup, Ritz Carlton Battery Park

I had no idea there was a Ritz Carlton in Battery Park in New York City. I ended up staying there for an unexpected visit to New York over the summer. I just love when you get a special, stay 2 nights and get a 3rd night free plus an additional $100 hotel credit. Lucky me I got to use that resort credit for nightcaps. The Pimm's Cup was a nice light refresher for the heat and humidity of a NY summer night. It was also the perfect pairing while watching some London Olympics on the bar tv.

The Drink - Pimm's Cup, $16
Pimm's, cucumber, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ginger ale

The Place - Ritz Carlton Battery Park
New York City, Battery Park
Bar
Open daily 11AM - closing
http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/NewYorkBatteryPark/Dining/Default.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment