Menu

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Franco Siamese Treaty, Michael Mina


Michael Mina is an upscale restaurant located in the Financial District of San Francisco. It's always a treat when I am able to dine at Michael Mina. On this day, I popped in for at the bar for lunch. I just love when I go to any establishment and can't make up my mind because each one of the cocktails sounds so inviting. The Franco Siamese Treaty sounded exotic from the name alone but the saffron infused Domaine de Canton (a French ginger liquer) and yuzu sealed the deal for me. With the honey, I thought the drink may end up on the sweet side. But it didn't. It was absolutely refreshing and light. Perfect for a midday cocktail!

The Drink - Franco Siamese Treaty, $12
Saffron infused Domaine de Canton, yuzu, honey

The Place - Michael Mina
San Francisco, Financial District
Refined American cuisine
http://michaelmina.net/restaurants/locations/mmsf.php

Other Micahel Mina cocktails
Agave Spritzer

0 comments:

Post a Comment