Menu

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pina Colada, The Bowery Diner


The Bowery Diner is located in the Bowery neighborhood of New York City. After dinner at Saxone + Parole, we were walking down Bowery to our next drinking destination and happened upon the Bowery Diner. Since our NY contributor had done a wonderful piece on the Jenni Lee cocktail, I have been wanting to try one of their bamboozled (alcoholic) shakes. Luckily my research companion ordered a shake which left me to get my favorite tropical drink, a Pina Colada. I loved the Bowery Diner's twist on the pina colada with the addition of cardomom and jalapeno. Now, where is the ocean when I need one!

The Drink - Pina Colada, $11
Cruzan Coconut Rum, coconut milk, pineapple, cardomom, touch of jalapeno

The Place - The Bowery Diner
New York City, Bowery
Diner
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, happy hour
http://www.bowerydiner.com/

Other Bowery Diner Drinks
Jenni Lee
Chocolate Cake Shake

Other pictures from the visit
 The sign
 The Bar
Onion Rings (superb)

0 comments:

Post a Comment