Menu

Friday, October 12, 2012

Chocolate Cake Shake, The Bowery Diner

The Bowery Diner is located in the Bowery neighborhood of New York City. We had dinner at Saxone + Parole on my 3 day visit to New York this summer. When I saw that Bowery Diner, previously written about by our NY correspondent, was in the neighborhood, I knew where we would be headed for dessert. When Elaine first wrote about the Bowery Diner, I had to check out their menu. Since then, I have been wanting one of their Boozy Feel Good Shakes. My research companion beat me to the punch and ordered the adult version of the Chocolate Cake Shake with Chartreuse. This shake was off the charts. I just love when you can have dessert in a glass.

The Bowery Diner was recently named by CNN as one of America's coolest new diners. Congrats!

The Drink - Chocolate Cake Shake, $10
Chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, and chartreuse

The Place
New York City, The Bowery
Open 24 hours, happy hour 5-7 50% off cocktails and oysters
http://www.bowerydiner.com/index.php

Other Bowery Diner Drinks
Jenni Lee

Other pictures from this visit
 Sign
 Bar
Onion Rings, I couldn't resist

0 comments:

Post a Comment