Menu

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Dark Knight, Two Sisters

Two Sisters Bar and Books has quickly become my favorite spot for an afternoon cocktail in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. The quality of the food, drinks and service is top-notch. The Dark Knight intrigued me with the cherry/balsamic vermouth ingredient. I love the combination of flavors. The balsamic not only adds the deep color to this mysterious character of the night, but really adds depth in flavor. I've never tasted this style of cocktail before. I welcome this wicked savory cocktail, the Dark Knight, anytime!

The Drink - The Dark Knight, $10
Gin, cherry/balsamic vermouth, campari, aperol

The Place - Two Sisters
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
Bar
http://www.2sistersbarandbooks.com

Other Two Sisters Bar and Books drinks
Iggy Pop
Spring's Arrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment