Menu

Thursday, October 11, 2012

La Bourgogne, Zazie




Zazie is a French Bistro located in the Cole Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. It's one of my favorite breakfast places in San Francisco. It's always packed with a line outside on weekends. It's usually less crowded during the week, but there was a slight wait today. One of my researchers and I were trying to plan a last minute get together on 10/11/12 at 10:11:12 am. We were debating on whether or not to make DIY bloody mary's or mimosas at one of our houses. But alas, with conference calls, proposals and other real business in the making, we couldn't get together. So I popped over to Zazie for a quickie mimosa. I was originally planning on ordering the Corisca (grapefruit juice and champagne) or the Sunshine (fresh mango juice and champagne). But even though it was a cold and foggy day in San Francisco, I opted for the La Bourgogne because of the white peach sorbet. The black currant syrup is at the bottom of the drink, I don't think you can see it from this picture angle.Yum!

What were you drinking on 10/11/12 at 10:11:12?

The Drink - La Bourgogne. $11
Champagne, white peach sorbet, black currant

The Place - Zazie
San Francisco, Cole Valley
French Bistro
Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
http://www.zaziesf.com/zazie/home.htmlhttp://www.zaziesf.com/zazie/home.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment