Menu

Saturday, May 4, 2013

La Arma at Padrecito in San Francisco

Padrecito is located in the Cole Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. It has quickly become one of my favorite places in San Francisco to enjoy a cocktail. When dessert time came, I asked which cocktail would pair best with the churros. The server came back and said the La Arma. I usually enjoy anejo tequila straight, however in this case, I enjoyed it even more with the Churros. Per Google translate, La Arma means the weapon in Spanish. And yes, it is a dangerous weapon when paired with the Churros served with a marscapone coffee cream. The smooth finish and added flavor from the coffee liquor, kept me sipping for more. When it was all gone, I wanted more. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm....I surrender to La Arma!

The Drink - La Arma, $10
Anejo Tequila, Orange Curacao, Coffee Liqueur, bitters

The Place - Padrecito
San Francisco, Cole Valley
Mexican restaurant
Dinner Tuesday - Saturday, full bar
http://www.padrecitosf.com/

Other Padrecito Drinks
La Copa Verde

Other pictures from the visit
Churros with a side of marscapone coffee cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment