Menu

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Eve's Abandon at RN74 in San Francisco

RN74 is a Michael Mina restaurant located in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. I've had many memorable nights with good friends at RN74 since it first opened. In fact, I am surprised this is the first RN74 cocktail that I am posting. Earlier this particular evening, I attended the sneak peak at RN74 for The Company Bar and Kitchen which is slated to open late Summer. My research partner is a big whiskey drinker and opted for the Eve's Abandon cocktail. When I took a sip, I wanted to abandon my drink and have her's instead. I did like mine, but I liked the Eve's Abandon more.

The Drink - Eve's Abandon, $10
Applejack, Rye, lemon, mulling spice, egg white, whiskey barrel aged bitters

The Place - RN74
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Contemporary French
Daily lunch and dinner, weekday happy hour, full bar
www.rn74.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment