Menu

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Kokomo at Blackbird in San Francisco

Blackbird is a wonderful neighborhood bar located in the Castro in San Francisco. I spent a a few days in April in Hawaii. When I saw the ingredients in the Kokomo cocktail, I knew it would transport me to the island paradise. The rum, coconut water, orgeat and the tiki bitters teased me for a taste of the islands. As expected, this cocktail did not disappoint. Head to Blackbird for a Kokomo if you want to  reminisce moments from your tropical travels.

The Drink - Kokomo, $9
Rum, orgeat, coconut water, tiki bitters, nutmeg

The Place - Blackbird
San Francisco, Castro
Bar, happy hour

* Note, Blackbird is cash only. 

Other Blackbird drinks
Sumo Wrestler
Lola

Other pictures from the visit
Our eyes were playing tricks with us

0 comments:

Post a Comment