Menu

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nuestra Paloma, Beretta

Beretta is an Italian restaurant located in the Mission District of San Francisco. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a drink and meal at Beretta. I'm so glad that I recently had time to stop by. For the last few weeks, I've been addicted to grapefruit cocktails. So when I saw a Paloma on the menu, I knew that's what I was going to order. I love Beretta's version of the classic Paloma with the elderflower twist. The Nuestra Paloma was fragrant, floral, citrusy, well in one word amazing. The drink was finished way to fast.

How are you going to enjoy Cinco de Mayo this weekend? With a Margarita, Paloma, Tequila, Mezcal, Tecate or a Modelo? Whatever way, share it with us.

The Drink - Nuestra Paloma, $11
Tequila, elderflower, cointreau, grapefruit, bitters

The Place - Bertta
San Francisco, Mission
Italian
Dinner daily, weekend brunch and lunch, full bar
http://berettasf.com

Other Beretta Drinks
Single Village Fix

0 comments:

Post a Comment