Menu

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Riding With Death at the Residence Bar

The Residence Bar and Lounge is in the Duboce Triangle neighborhood of San Francisco. I was walking on my way to Churchill Bar when I saw The Residence door open. It's been on my radar to try since it opened in 2010, but I'd never been. So I decided to take a look at their cocktail menu. When I saw a lot of the drinks were pretty heavy for a Sunday afternoon, I started walking out the door. I am so glad that the bartender said "C'mon, give us a try." With no one else in the bar, my research partner and I headed straight for the bar stools. Once I read the cocktail title, Riding With Death, I knew what I was going to order. What a great cocktail to start off a late afternoon. I love the color in this drink from the Campari and perhaps the grapefruit juice. You surely are Riding With Death with one too many of this cocktail.

At the Residence Bar, sit back and relax at one of the comfy couches in the lounge or pull up a seat at the bar. Either way, you know that you will be having a delicious cocktail.

The Drink - Riding With Death, $10
Herrardura Silver Tequila, Campari, Lime Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Lime squeeze

The Place - Residence Bar
San Francisco, Duboce Triangle
Bar
* Cash only 

0 comments:

Post a Comment