Menu

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Allison's Ruby Summer, Jasper's Corner Tap

Jasper's Corner Tap is located in the Hotel Serrano which is just a few blocks from Union Square in San Francisco. I love the energy, food and drinks at this place. I am slowly making my way through the cocktails/establishments that are in the 7X7 Russian Standard Vodka "Toast to Ambition" Competition. I was surprised to see the Ruby Summer on the Draught & Bottled cocktails section of the menu. I loved the pomp and circumstance when the Allison's Ruby Summer was served. Two servers came with our drinks, popped the bottle and gave me a little notecard for how to vote for the drink. It's definitely not my usual kind of cocktail since I'm not a fan of raspberries, but I really enjoyed this exhilarating carbonated cocktail.

For a list of other featured cocktails in the contest, see the following link, http://www.7x7.com/russianstandard2012. The deadline to vote is July 20, 2012. I can't wait to try them all!  

The Drink - Allison's Ruby Summer, $10
Russian Standard Vodka, Liqueur 43, lime, Lillet Rose, raspberry water, Bitter Cube Bolivar bitters and carbonated with Perlini
Note, per their menu, there is a limited number per day
Recipe

The Place - Jasper's Corner Tap
San Francisco, Union Square
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, full bar
http://www.jasperscornertap.com/

Other Jasper's Corner Tap drinks
Pineapple Ginger Fizz
Bill's Toasty Coconuts
Strawberry Lime Soda
Pineapple Ginger Fizz


Other 7X7 Russian Standard Vodka "Toast to Ambition" Drinks
Jalapeno Business
Pink City

Other pics from the visit
Pretzel Knots

Chicken Pot Pie

Ice Cream Sandwiches

0 comments:

Post a Comment