Menu

Friday, July 27, 2012

Rhubarb Margarita, Hakkasan

Hakkasan is a modern Chinese restaurant which has several locations in London, Middle East, US and India. Before my trip to London in the Spring, I had read that Hakkasan was planning an outpost in my home city of San Francisco. So I knew during the London trip I had to check out Hakkasan's London location. It took quite a while to browse through the extensive cocktail and food menus. For their cocktail menu alone, the categories were Cocktails, Martinis, Bellinis and Non-alcoholic drinks presented over five A5 sized tall pages. There were plenty of exotic fruity concoctions on the menu which I was not in the mood for. I decided on the Rhubarb Margarita since I've never had one and it also had falernum and a chilli rim. It made quite an entrance in this long stemmed cocktail glass. Simply amazing. I can't wait for Hakkasan to open up in San Francisco.

The Drink - Rhubarb Margarita
Tapatio Reposado Tequila, rhubarb, lime,vanilla, falernum liqueur with a vanilla and chilli rim

The Place - Hakkasan Mayfair
London, Mayfair
Daily lunch and dinner, full bar
http://www.hakkasan.com/

Other pictures from the visit
 Potstickers

Egg Rolls 

Sweet and Sour Pork

Gai Lan

Salted Caramel Torte

Mozart Black Chocolate Liqueuer


0 comments:

Post a Comment