Menu

Monday, July 30, 2012

Chili Season, Alexander's Steakhouse

Alexander's Steakhouse is located in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. It's been a while since I've been to Alexander's so I was excited to try a few of the new cocktails on the Alexander's Originals Menu. With tequila, chili and pineapple gum syrup, I knew that I was going to give the Chili Season a try. As the server mentioned, the cocktail is perfectly balanced. Although I must admit since I like spicy cocktails, with a name like Chili Season, I wish there was a bit more kick of heat to this drink.

The Cocktail, Chili Season, $14
Milagro Blanco, Combier Liqueur d'Orange, lime juice, egg white, angostura Orange and chili pepper tincture.


The Place - Alexander's Steakhouse
South of Market (SOMA), San Francisco
Dinner nightly, full bar
http://www.alexanderssteakhouse.com/sf_site/san_francisco_information.html

Other Alexander's Steakhouse Drinks
Shiso Bomb
Mayan Calendar

0 comments:

Post a Comment