Menu

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Arbutus Aperitif, Arbutus


Arbutus is a restaurant located in the SOHO neighborhood of London. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I found out my friends had made pre-theater reservations at a restaurant that only served wine and beer. I was resigned to the fact that I was going to have some wine at dinner when I saw their signature aperitif at the top of the menu. I'm so glad that I gave the Arbutus Aperitif a try. What a surprisingly elegant and refreshing cocktail with only 3 ingredients, blood orange, pomegranate and campari. I will need to give this a try at home.

The Drink - The Arbutus Aperitif, $8
Blood orange, pomegranate and campari

The Place - Arbutus
London, SOHO
Daily lunch and dinner, pre-theater specials, beer and wine

Other pictures from the visit
 Kingsdown Still Water
 Market Vegetable Soup (part of Pre-Theatre Prix Fixe)

 Steak and Potatoes

 Scottish Beef and Pappardelle (Part of Pre-Theatre Prix Fixe)

 Pork Belly and Lentils

 
Cheeesecake and Yorkshire rhubarb (part of Pre-Theatre prix fixe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment