Menu

Monday, July 2, 2012

Peach Pimm's, Zero Zero


Zero Zero is an Italian restaurant located in the South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood of San Francisco. They make some of my favorite tequila cocktails in San Francisco. When I saw the Torosian Heat back on the menu I really wanted to order it. But when my research companion ordered the Bundaberg Peach Soda, my eyes were drawn to the Peach Pimm's Cup. I loved this variation of a Pimm's Cup with the underlying peach soda base with the Pimm's, cucumber, lemon and mint. It's a refreshing summer cocktail.

I must make another research adventure there soon to try the other new seasonal cocktails on the menu. A plus, there's a tv at the bar. So when I went for lunch last week, I was able to catch the Eurocup semi-finals.

The Cocktail - Peach Pimm's Cup, $10
Pimm’s No. 1, Cucumber, Lemon, Mint, Peach Soda

The Place - Zero Zero
South of Market, San Francisco
Lunch and dinner 7 days a week, brunch
http://www.zerozerosf.com/

Other Zero Zero cocktails
Diablito
Torosian Heat

0 comments:

Post a Comment