Menu

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bombay Smash, Dosa

DOSA has two locations in San Francisco (Fillmore district and the Mission district). A spontaneous cocktail research invite brought me to DOSA to enjoy some South Indian cuisine and a Spice Route cocktail. Since the cocktail menu is full of interesting set of ingredients for each cocktail, I had the usual difficult decision of which one to order. I've never been disappointed when I try a new cocktail at either Dosa location. The Bombay Smash is flavorful, fragrant and flashy. My research partner summed up this amazing drink well, "WOW!!! I just love cocktails!"

The Drink - Bombay Smash, $12
Buffalo Trace Bourbon, house made tamarind liqueur, strawberry, lemon and mint

The Place - Dosa
Lunch (Wed-Fri), Dinner 7 nights, happy hour (Mon-Thu), full bar
http://dosasf.com/fillmore_home.htm
Bombay Smash, $12

Other Dosa drinks
Divya
Peony
Bengali Gimlet

Other pics from the visit
Love the walls in the lounge

 Love the lights above the communal table in the bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment