Menu

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Iggy Pop, Two Sisters

Two Sisters Bar and Books is located in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. I just love this warm and cozy bar. When I saw the Iggy Pop cocktail "pop" up my Facebook newsfeed in the beginning of September, I knew that I had to try this new signature cocktail on their menu. As my research companion said, "Wow, this is REALLY good." The Italian vermouth Punt e Mes may mean point and a half in Piedmontese, but this cocktail scores a 10+.

The Drink - Iggy Pop, $10
Tequila, Punt E Mes, and grapefruit

The Place - Two Sisters Bar and Books
Bar with food
Tuesday - Sunday after 4pm, Weekend brunch, happy hour
http://www.2sistersbarandbooks.com/

Other Two Sisters Bar and Books drinks
Spring's Arrow
Dark Knight

0 comments:

Post a Comment