Menu

Monday, September 24, 2012

Love and Haight, Cat Cora's Kitchen

Last week I embarked on a cross country adventure by flying from San Francisco to Washington DC through Terminal 2 at the San Francisco Airport. It was my first time flying through Terminal 2 since it reopened. I loved the ecofriendly design in the terminal. Nothing was missed including the compostable food and drink containers. I almost stopped in Lark Creek Grill for a pre-flight cocktail, but I wanted to see what Iron Chef Cat Cora had to offer. I could not resist the Love and Haight cocktail with Jalapeno Tequila. For me there was only love for this drink with the steady stream of jalapeno heat. I can't wait to fly out of Terminal 2 again!

The Drink - Love and Haight. $14
Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila, Blood Orange Juice, lime juice and honey

The Place - Cat Cora's Kitchen
Open daily
Tapas
http://www.catcora.com/restaurants

Other pictures from the visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment