Menu

Monday, September 24, 2012

Yellow Fever #2, Macao Trading Company

Macao Trading Company is Employee's Only's dark sexy den of Asian/Portuguese yumminess located in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. Over the summer I unexpectedly found myself in New York City for a short 3 day visit. I was excited to check out the New York Cocktail scene for myself. Since there are so many places to go, it was hard to figure out where to go. I'm so glad that I found Macao Trading Company. The food was amazing and the cocktail list even better. I decided on the Yellow Fever #2 for my first cocktail of the evening. The name really caught my eye. I haven't heard of Yellow Fever since my college days. The ingredients of sassafras syrup and fresh ginger root hooked me in. I now see the reason why some guys and gals have Yellow Fever. This cocktail was solidly grounded with the bourbon with a pop of flavor from the spicy ginger and a sweet finish with the peaches.

The Drink - Yellow Fever #2, $15
Makers mark bourbon, homemade sassafras syrup, fresh ginger root and white peaches

The Place - Macao Trading Company
New York City, Tribeca
Asian/Portuguese Fusion
Dinner nightly, late night
http://www.macaonyc.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment