Menu

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let's Go, Rich Table

The Rich Table is a new restaurant in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. I am always looking for my next favorite cocktail and place. Rich Table's Market Cocktail menu with only four cocktails is a breath of fresh air. I get overwhelmed when I read a cocktail with too many choices. Equally difficult at Rich Table with only 4 cocktails, is which one I should try, bourbon based, gin based, mezcal based or pisco based. The Let's Go cocktail with Pisco seemed interesting. Although, I must be honest, that I thought this drink was going to be too sweet since it's based with Pisco. I'm glad when my suspicions are wrong! There's enough lime juice and mint in this cocktail to balance any sweetness. I usually drink coconut water the day after I've enjoyed a bit too much to drink for the hydration and electrolyte benefits. So I am just loving how coconut water is being used in more cocktails!

The Drink - Let's Go, $10
Encanto Pisco, coconut water, mint, lime

The Place
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
Dinner Wednesday to Monday, full bar
http://richtablesf.com/

Other Rich Table drinks
Big Night
Whack a Mole
Rich Coffee
Silk Road
Round Heel
Big Night: Act II
Hopalong


Other Rich Table photos from the visit
A view of Let's Go with no flash


Salmon and Bok Choy, $25

0 comments:

Post a Comment