Menu

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Xalapa Margarita, Azucar

Azucar is a Mexican Lounge located in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. When I sawAzucar's drink posting of the Xalapa Margarita in the Drinks in the City Facebook newsfeed, I knew I had to venture over to Azucar to give it a try. I was even more excited once I arrived and saw that the drink is made with jalapenos. At the first sip it wows you with the intense flavor and heat. I just love drinks that gets you thinking. In this case, what's Xalapa. Xalapa is a region of Mexico with is the home of jalapeno peppers. Yum!

The Drink - Xalapa Margarita, $9
Zarco Tequila, fresh cucumber, fresh jalapeno, lime juice, agave syrup.

The Place - Azucar
San Francisco, South of Market
Open Monday - Saturday 4pm onwards and Sunday 11AM - 3pm, happy hour
www.azucarsf.com
Tuesdays, Taco Tuesday. All you can eat tacos for $10 plus $4 margaritas. One of the best deals in town for happy hour. Delish food and rock solid cocktails.
Not to be missed is the International Taco Wednesday.

Other Azucar drinks
Azucar
Bailar con Frida





0 comments:

Post a Comment